Download the script of the economic game Chicken Eggs for free! Beautiful design will make your farm stand out among other similar projects!
The script of the economic game on the new engine, a lot of improvements, various modules have been rewritten, advertising materials have been added!
The script is suitable for an economic project! The script has a beautiful modern design! Optimized for different screen resolutions!
Chicken Eggs is a unique script for an investment game with the withdrawal of real money. You will undoubtedly appreciate the advantages of this game and the charm of the gameplay.
The uniqueness of the gameplay lies in the activity coefficient. With a zero coefficient, you get 25% per month. By increasing the coefficient, you increase your income.
Installing the script of the game with the withdrawal of money (economic game) on hosting
Installing the script on hosting is very simple and takes a minimum of time, we will talk about installing a standard FF script, i.e. a Fruit Farm. Actually, the installation of other scripts is very similar and differs only in small things.
Installing an economic game script with money withdrawal
1. Upload the files to the server
2. Make a Database on the hosting and import a file with the .sql extension into it
3. Open the file classes/_class.config.php and change the DB connection to your own
4. Set the start date of the project
File Setup classes/_class.config.php
$UserDB – DB user name
$PassDB – password to the database
$BaseDB – DB name
$SYSTEM_START_TIME = time
Setting up payment systems on the script of an economic game
The script mainly works with the PAYEER payment system, so if you do not have a wallet in PAYEER, register it HERE.
Next comes the instructions for connecting the store to receive funds.
1. Log in to PAYEER and create a store.
2. Open the file classes/_class.config.php and edit the variables $shopId and $secretW
$shopId – store identifier
$secretW – secret key
3. Open the file payeer_merchant.php and edit the bonus for the first deposit.
Setting up the withdrawal of funds by users from the site
1. Log in to PAYEER and create an API user.
2. Open the file classes/_class.config.php and edit the variables $AccountNumber, $apiId and $apiKey
$AccountNumber – Your PAYEER wallet
$apiId – API number
$apiKey – Secret Key