Download for free the script of the game with the withdrawal of money World of Planes World of planes
1. Copy the ‘script’ folder to the server
2. Export the script.sql database (many utilities, for example phpmyadmin)
3. In the script\www\classes\_class.config file, we put the name of the database (script by default), the username and password of the database
4. To go to the admin panel, go to the address / our site?menu=admin4ik, default username and password is admin. Changes in the database table “db_config”
5. The default user is First, email: [email protected] password: 00000000, changed in db_users_a
Installing the script of the game with the withdrawal of money (economic game) on hosting
Installing the script on hosting is very simple and takes a minimum of time, we will talk about installing a standard FF script, i.e. a Fruit Farm. Actually, the installation of other scripts is very similar and differs only in small things.
Installing an economic game script with money withdrawal
1. Upload the files to the server
2. Make a Database on the hosting and import a file with the .sql extension into it
3. Open the file classes/_class.config.php and change the DB connection to your own
4. Set the start date of the project
File Setup classes/_class.config.php
$UserDB – name of the database user
$PassDB – password to the database
$BaseDB – DB name
$SYSTEM_START_TIME = time
Setting up payment systems on the script of an economic game
The script mainly works with the PAYEER payment system, so if you do not have a wallet in PAYEER, register it HERE.
Next comes the instructions for connecting the store to receive funds.
1. Log in to PAYEER and create a store.
2. Open the file classes/_class.config.php and edit the variables $shopId and $secretW
$shopId – store identifier
$secretW – secret key
3. Open the file payeer_merchant.php and edit the bonus for the first deposit.
Setting up the withdrawal of funds by users from the site
1. Log in to PAYEER and create an API user.
2. Open the file classes/_class.config.php and edit the variables $AccountNumber, $apiId and $apiKey
$AccountNumber – Your PAYEER wallet
$apiId – API number
$apiKey – Secret Key